Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving


Today, in the United States, we celebrate Thanksgiving. It's a day set aside to give thanks to God for our country and for all the blessings that He has bestowed upon our great nation.

There is a lot of controversy about God, His existence, and His role in making our country as great as it is. We are so blessed with freedom & creativity, which, I believe are what made us so great. We were born free and in God's image to be creative. Without freedom, creativity is limited. I give God the glory for both and for our founding fathers that recognized the true Source of all blessings.

Therefore I thank God for this day and for His blessing in my life. I thank our soldiers for fighting for our freedoms and I am thankful for our Constitution, made possible by godly men who understood there place in time.

My prayer for you, the reader, is that you would be blessed and kept free to be as God designed. "Thank you Father for this nation and our Savior, Jesus Christ."

No comments:

Post a Comment