Monday, January 16, 2012

Testimonies About Versativa Hemp Products


I hope you are off to a great 2012. I just wanted to share so testimonies with you today about a some of our Hemp based products:

Here’s what Andy wrote about Inspirin:

“Now I know the Inspirin has been doing the job for my wife. She had been fighting anxiety and we couldn’t find anything to get it all balanced out until we tried the Inspirin. She was doing great but we were not totally convinced until we ran out. Within three days she started not feeling well, anxious, tired and no energy. Our shipment is on backorder and we are praying for it to get here soon. Hemp and Phytoplankton works!!!!!!!”

Inspirin has been our hottest selling product because it works! Find out more at:

http://BeInspirin.com

Read about what Dove says about our Raw Promise Pack:

“Since I have been using the Raw Promise Pack and switching to an 80% raw diet. I have lost 1 pants size in a week. Dancing and swimming seem the best for me. The products are delicious and I have a new Habit! Thank you Forever Green.”

Find out more about our Raw Food Promise Pack at:

http://RawFood2Go.com

Sandy is in love with Hemphoria:

I love Hemphoria. It gives me clarity of mind, energy, and calms my nerves giving me an overall feeling of peace. My husband like it too because of what it does for me. Versativa is not kidding when they call it food for the brain!”

Take a look at our website anytime at:

http://TheHempResource.biz

If you would like to find out more about Versativa and ForeverGreen business opportunities, please join us this Tuesday for our weekly business overview call.

Time: 9:00PM EST/ 8:00PM CST/ 7:00PM MST/ 6:00PM PST
Phone: 712-432-0075
PIN: 127866#

No comments:

Post a Comment