Thursday, April 21, 2011

Interest in Hemp

I was at the hospital tonight visiting a family. We were talking health and I mentioned that I was involved in a hemp based MLM. I just mentioned some of the products and their affect on our lives and I was amazed at the interest in hemp products. No one in that room really knew anything about hemp and why it was made illegal to grow in the United States.

It's amazing to me how truly wonderful hemp is and how it could change so many peoples lives. At least 25,000 products can be produced from hemp with no waste. It was a great conversation and I was even asked for business cards. There is no convincing with Versativa. People just get it!

Don't forget Hemp History Week is coming up real soon. Find out more at their website.

No comments:

Post a Comment