Thursday, May 19, 2011

The Top Ten


I found it interesting that the top 10 states where people do Google searches for hemp products are as follows:

1. Oregon
2. Maine
3. Idaho
4. Washington
5. New Hampshire
6. Colorado
7. Hawaii
8. Wisconsin
9. Nevada
10. Iowa

As I stated in a previous post, over 1,000,000 people in the United States are looking for hemp based products. Why the demand? Because hemp is good for humans as well as the earth! Hemp is an awesome plant and the more I learn about it the more exited I get.

I am so glad that I found a great company that promotes Hemp based products. The company is Versativa. It's the only company that allows average people like me to make and extraordinary living marketing hemp based, raw, organic, vegan, green, healthy food! The the 10 states above would be great places for me to market in, maybe you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment