Thursday, December 29, 2011

The Hemp Man Dreams! Now I am ready for 2012, are You!


It's no secret, I am in the hemp business. No, I'm not a drug dealer but I promote INDUSTRIAL HEMP, the very distant cousin of marijuana. The hemp I promote cannot get you high, but it can offer you nutrition like no other plant can. It can save trees and doesn't require the pesticides that cotton does. The hemp I promote is being used to heal the land at Chernobyl. The hemp I promote is being used in over 30,000 products including our Versativa line of products. I am happy to be in the hemp business! I am thrilled to be part of Versativa.

2011 has been a good year for me. I was introduced to Versativa in May and am so glad that I was. I wanted another steam of income because I have plans. It's those plans that are the cause of this post.

At the end of every year I sit down and consider what do I want to see in the coming year. While much of the world is preaching doom and gloom, I am expecting an awesome year. I have dreams and I sat down today and put together a dream board. On that board are positive affirmations of what I expect in 2012 and pictures of what I want to possess. Everyday my conscious mind will see that dream board and my subconscious mind will go to work in the back ground to come up with ideas and plans to take what is on that board and make it a reality.

If you want to have an extraordinary year, I would suggest you do the same thing. Don't be a rudderless ship, tossed by the winds produced by the media, our politicians, and the environment. Take time as 2011 winds down to consider what kind of a year you want in 2012 and GO FOR IT! Take charge of your life and take action to make life happen, don't just sit around waiting for it to happen.

Do you need help, just let me know. I would love the opportunity to serve you!

No comments:

Post a Comment