Thursday, February 16, 2012

Amazing Testimony of Marine Phytoplankton & Inspirin with Hemp

So, I truly have many stories and Testimonies to share with everyone I know. My Story that hits home the most is My father Ronald Leonard Croteau.


Years ago he served on the USS Boston. He ended up with Asbestos in his Lungs just like Tom Harper. For years hes been A Master diver and pretty much lives in the Ocean. He wishes he was a fish lol. Every day for ten years he swallows the ocean water, he swore up and down he felt better afterwards. My father just recently with in the last year went to VA Hospital for his first check up. He has what they call White coat syndrome lol. He does not believe in Western Medicine. They discovered his lungs full of Asbetos, they are shocked to hear he plays tennis daily and dives cleaning bottom of boats for a living at 74 years old.

A team of doctors want to use him as a guinea pig to TRY and figure out how hes not on oxygen and still alive to share his true miracle. He has been on Inspirin for three weeks now and is no longer spitting up junk from his lungs. Praise God and his miracle of our land and Sea!!! I love you Daddy forever and ever, and I am so thrilled to have you still here. xoxox. I love Phytoplankton!!!! Thank you Tom Harper for your discovery.

-Nannette Croteau Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment