Monday, February 6, 2012

The Other Side of Cannabis - It's a Vegetable

I post this because I found the information to be interesting. Though this site is dedicated to Industrial Hemp, I felt compelled to post this because it presents a different view of what we call marijuana. I am interested in health and not getting "high," which I will never condone. If used as a vegetable, I believe cannabis can change lives.

Personally, I feel many diseases can be healed naturally, including cancer. I also believe that our government along with the pharmaceutical companies are fighting things like cannabis AND industrial hemp because there is no money in it for them since they can't patent a plant! What if cancer and other diseases could be treated naturally? What would that do to the so called medical community. Today's medicine is really sick care. What I like to promote is HEATH CARE which plants such as cannabis and industrial hemp can provide.

No comments:

Post a Comment