Saturday, September 17, 2011

Conspiracy, Controversy, No Competition & Abundant Opportunity


This crop has it all. It's surrounded by conspiracy, controversy, it has no competition and was the first crop to be mentioned in a billion dollar conversation! What is it? It's Versativa (hemp)! I have never been involved with something that stirs up confusion, interest and passion like Versativa (hemp).

A few months ago I was looking for natural cancer cures...which I believe exist. I don't like the medical approach of cutting, burning, and poisoning people to deal with a disease I believe has a natural cure. Your body has a wonderful immune system, that if kept healthy, will do what it was designed by the creator to do: ward off disease. Well, back to my story...During my search I ran across a website that changed my life forever. It was a Versativa website.

I had my opinions about hemp. I thought it was just marijuana and was wondering how marijuana could be legally sold in a network marketing opportunity. I thought to myself, I am a Christian, I can't be involved with this. However, something kept nagging at me so I went back to the website and opted in to find out more. I was glad I did! I found out why the controversy and conspiracy behind this amazing plant. First I found out that Versativa is not marijuana. Marijuana is a distant cousin to the Versativa (hemp) I was learning about. Once I got educated about all the benefits of industrial hemp I jumped onboard. I saw an opportunity to solve another problem in my life: lack of money. I now find myself in the middle of a opportunity that is very rewarding. I get to change to educate the masses about Versativa (hemp) and make money doing it! I was introduced to some amazing powerful products that are changing lives. I got involved in a powerful movement that is bring people to me (that was a change). I am hooked! I love Versativa and what it is doing to change many lives, including mine!

No other network marketing company (ForeverGreen) has ever promoted hemp products. No other company has ever made such impact concerning the hemp controversy. Versativa, powered by ForeverGreen, is impacting what people think about hemp. Even farmers are approaching us for help. Why? They want to grow it! They want to grow a plant that is responsible for producing over 30,000 products. They want to grow something renewable that actually heals the land. They want to cash in on this BILLION dollar crop. Why can't they? It's the U.S. Government and special interests that is keeping this crop from being grown. If you want to find out more go to my Versativa website. and get a real education about why it's illegal to grow industrial hemp in the U.S. Find out that the U.S. is the ONLY industrialized nation that doesn't allow hemp farming. Yet we are the largest importer of hemp in the world! Hypocrisy? Hidden agendas? Political bribes? Big business lobbying? Yes! This government says it's concerned about "global warming" yet won't grow a crop that will actually give back to the earth that grows it. And all this without pesticides! People, if you are looking to change lives and make money doing it, now is the time to look into Versativa. I have been in network marketing for many years and have NEVER been involved with something so easy and unique to share with others. I tell people that I am a hemp dealer and I am saddenly in a conversation that people are drawn into and WANT to learn more about. Find out more by clicking HERE.

Why Versativa? Why now? Versativa is a product line of ForeverGreen, a 7 year old established network marketing company. Yet Versativa is being treated as a new division of ForeverGreen. Therefore it is a ground-floor opportunity that is in pre-launch without the risk of most pre-launch businesses. It is a brilliant marketing plan that positions people over the next few years to cash in on something that is in HIGH demand. Searches are increasing monthly for hemp products. Currently over 3,000,000 searches take place each month for hemp.

Another reason: The economy stinks! I have NEVER seen it this bad in my 56 years on earth! People are losing jobs and inflation is cutting into what people currently earn. Incomes NEED to be supplemented. 50% of all income earners are looking for other sources of income. Here is the tragedy: Many people wait until they are broke before they start looking for opportunities to make money. As a result they are stuck! Don't you wait until your broke to try to jump into something. Every business opportunity takes MONEY! Don't fall for the free offers. You can't have something for nothing. It's breaks the laws God established at creation. You MUST sow to reap! It's law! The time to act is now! The time to investigate this golden Versativa opportunity is TODAY. Really study I have to offer, the only thing it will cost you to investigate is your time and I think you are worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment