Thursday, September 1, 2011

Versativa Inspirin with Hemp - Testimonies, Part 1


Inspirin is now and wow! I had a headache and was going to take some herbs for it and at the same time UPS was walking up my driveway. I ripped the box open like a kid on Christmas and took a packet. To my surprise my headache was gone in about a minute. I did not think it would really work that fast, but it did! Therefore I must say Inspirin is going to stay stocked up in my house. I am ALL-IN with Inspirin! Thank you.

-Tammy K.

Like most others I tore open the box. On that day I had a sore knee from hiking, a very sore lower back, and some major carpel tunnel pain going on. I could not move my thumb without a lot of pain, had pain in my wrist, and pain shooting up my arm. For some reason I was very hopeful for quick relief from the knee and back pain, but I wasn’t really anticipating any enormous relief on the thumb and wrist maybe because it was so chronic and swollen. Well it was really less than two minutes and it was completely gone. I was amazed at how long it lasted and then I took another one that evening. By the second day – the 3rd or 4th package, the pain has been coming back less and less and the swelling appears to be healing up now. My knee and back pain were also gone within minutes. With each day that I’ve taken Inspirin, it feels like my back has loosened up more and more almost like after a chiropractic visit or massage. My husband has given it out to golfers on the course and they have all been astonished at how quickly it helped, one with a shoulder bursitis pain interfering with his golf swing, and the other with a leg injury. It goes on and on!

-Wendy

I love Inspirin - What more can I say except it works for my headaches that I constantly have?! I was out on Wednesday and Thursday last week due to extreme migraines. On Friday when I returned to work, I was still feeling the pain especially around the back of my head. My neck and shoulders had been extremely tense from my head pain and I also noticed pain in my eye sockets (which is a common thing for me when I have my headaches). I took a packet of Inspirin and within a matter of 5- 10 minutes I felt all pain dissipate. I love this product because I have felt how quickly it can work.That alone is GOOD enough for me!

-Persida S.

I had headaches starting Friday and into the whole weekend. Even with painkillers, I was still pretty much out of it the whole weekend. On Monday morning at work, I was still in so much pain, that I couldn’t really turn my head sideways. I had to hold the side of my head to help out with the pain. I took a packet of Inspirin and within 10 minutes all my pains were gone. I have been able to move my head sideways and will be having a TERRIFIC Monday - Thanks to ForeverGreen’s Inspirin.

-Mariana T.

No comments:

Post a Comment