Thursday, September 1, 2011

Versativa Inspirin with Hemp - Testimonies, Part 2


I have been taking Inspirin daily for a week now and I am noticing two great results: (1) Its outstanding taste, a very delicious multi-fruit event. It tastes absolutely awesome! (2) Within just a couple of minutes I feel a calm, grounded, and centered mental health experience. Clearly my own product testimony fits completely into the Inspirin motto “lose the stress!”
-Stephen I.

I couldn’t wait to rip the box open and within a couple of minutes a friend of mine and I had some. She suffers from severe arthritis and fibromyalgia and it was almost instant. She noticed her energy changing, and she became grounded. Within a few minutes later she reported that she had quite a bit of relief from discomfort all over her body. I know myself that night, in the middle of the night, I realized when I was in the washroom that I had actually gotten out of bed and stood straight up and walked straight which surprised me, because my normal walk is hunched over and it usually takes me awhile to straighten out. It sure is helping with muscle spasms. Awesome! I’m inspired to share it. I’m just loving it.
-Dixie L.

My wife suffers from fibromyalgia and when it comes on she is just in terrific pain. After taking Inspirin she noticed that her pain had dissipated about 90%. She went and enjoyed the day. Went to bed and woke up the next morning with some pain and took it again, and then felt great that day and slept good. The pain seems to lessen from day to day,so it seems like there is a residual to it. She is not taking“store bought stuff”to ease the pain. She loves Inspirin, and we can’t see a day without it.
-Tim W.

Something that’s been bothering me for a few weeks is a knee problem. I usually like to take stairs rather than elevators. Going on about seven weeks, my knee has been bothering me. I took one Inspirin that night and then took one the next morning, and was going up and down the stairs and there was no pain or discomfort. I am so excited! Each person is different and will feel the effects differently. Isn’t it worth it to have an all-natural product, with none of the harmful things in it? I encourage people to get their Habit Packs and start taking it because it can really relieve a lot of stress and pain. I am excited about sharing it and inspiring others to try it.
-Del W.

I sit here tonight looking at the walker and the wheelchair I needed just a few months ago.The bottles of antidepressants that I no longer have to take.The clothes that are getting too big. My life is forever changed ForeverGreen. Thank you.
-Carla H.

Well, I was one of the first 30 people (among CEO and founder of ForeverGreen, Ron Williams) on the face of this planet to try a full dose of Inspirin, a hemp and marine phytoplankton pain reliever in edible gel form. It was yummy and more importantly IT REALLY WORKED. The testimonials of the group I was fortunate enough to be present with were unbelievable. If you feel pain, now I CAN help.
-Jessica T.

No comments:

Post a Comment