Friday, September 2, 2011

Versativa Inspirin with Hemp - Testimonies, Part 3


I was at the inaugural Inspirin toast at ForeverGreen corporate office. I’ve suffered from chronic low back pain for over 20 years. I have a daily stretch and yoga routine I cannot skip, and I’m limited in athletic activities. Since I’ve been on Inspirin, I’ve been pain free. My back feels light and mobile. I also noticed I haven’t had any headaches which I usually get almost daily.
-Ellie Y.

As a life-time health-care provider, my desire to alleviate pain, in others, has been dominant. I have watched too many people suffering, fearful, and turning to medications with the resultant side effects and problems. I believe the “cure” has often been almost worse than the problem. In a very few days of being able to offer Inspirin, I feel so much hope. I finally have a healthy alternative to offer that clearly works.
-Marian R.

Kathryn has such serious Fibromyalgia that she takes Oxycodone daily for pain.Within 10 minutes of taking her Inspirin, she noted that “my cells are calming down”. We went on talking, about 20 minutes later, she went to stand up, and I only wish I had a camera to record the look on her face. She said,“Oh, it works! Oh, I feel different, Oh...” she was in a state of shock at the results. Of course she ordered her Habit Pack on the spot. I later learned that when she got up the next AM and took another Inspirin (she had purchased some from me), she did not require her Oxycodone, and still had not by noon.
-Kathryn via Marian R.

Ian works long and hard on his organic farm. He has back and arm pains that persist. He is also pretty stressed. When I gave him Inspirin at his booth, at the Farmer’s Market, the results were amazing. He noted he felt extremely “chilled out”, and the pain had subsided in both his back and his wrists substantially.
-Ian via Marian R.

Joan doesn’t care for her health as well as I wish she would. She has chronic back and hip pain, from old surgeries. I gave her some Inspirin and waited, wondering if Inspirin could help. She phoned back about an hour later to say “I don’t believe it, that stuff works!”
-Joan

I just tried my first sample of INSPIRIN. Prior to trying it we made an assessment of how we are feeling, any pains we have, any discomfort- or fatigue on a scale of 1-10. First of all, we loved the flavor....that is a plus! It is both fruity and tart and refreshing! Within a minute both Dave and I felt a “flush” or surge of energy and clarity in our heads. Inspirin is best taken on an empty stomach, which I did not have, but the good news is at mid-day my normal “lull in energy” had been lifted. I can’t wait to try it tomorrow morning when I first get up! Joy E.Today our Inspirin arrived. First, I made note of two distinct areas I had been experiencing discomfort and pain. My wrists and ankles have been tight and sore for the last month after completing six months of an intense workout program. I estimated a level of discomfort at a “5” on a scale of 1 to 10. Within 2-3 minutes the discomfort had dropped to a “2”. Twenty minutes later, I don’t feel any discomfort! How cool is that?!
-Dave D.

No comments:

Post a Comment