Friday, September 2, 2011

Versativa Inspirin with Hemp - Testimonies, Part 4


I’ve had lymphoma for 3 years, in my neck, armpits and groins. My knees are collecting fluid. I’ve developed arthritis because of it. I took a package of Inspirin and I felt my pain go down within 90 seconds. My knee pain was totally gone. I could NOT believe it. I only took one pack and I’d say I’ve had 90% improvement on my pain. It tasted like lingo berry jelly. It’s much more effective than any NSAID or Aspirin. I am just so touched. Thank you SO much!
-Alex D.

Last night I could feel one of my migraine headaches coming on. There was tension in my left shoulder too. I have been taking Inspirin since it came in last week, but really could not tell much. Last night however, was a different story. After taking one Inspirin pouch, I could feel the tension in my shoulder begin to release. About the same time I started having the pounding sharp headache, I took another Inspirin pouch and it went away almost immediately. After this relief, I went to bed and slept very soundly. Upon awaking this AM, there was a small remnant of my headache. I took another Inspirin pouch before eating and have been extremely comfortable the rest of today. Now I am a believer like all the rest and am really excited about it.
-Lee O.

I have had a very tight or knotted muscle in my thigh for almost a year. A chiropractor was able to loosen it a bit but it was always there, due mostly I think to the way I sleep. I received my order of Inspirin and after taking the first one the pain was relieved a bit.Yesterday I took two pouches of Inspirin and today I have no pain at all.This is just great.
-Mary S.

I have now been taking Inspirin for one week. For months an old back injury had been very painful. I take and do many natural things to reduce the tension, muscle spasms and pain, but NOTHING had worked. My first one oz. of Inspirin immediately relieved the pain and unknowingly the stress related to it. I have continued taking two packs of Inspirin per day, one in the morning and one before bed and I am happy to say
I have no pain 24 hours each day. My sleep has improved dramatically, sleeping through the night and falling asleep each night. I have started exercising with no stress to the injury. I am sharing Inspirin with absolutely everyone! What an amazing product.
-Marilyn S.

I have tendonitis in my knees and always have pain as I walk up and go down the stairs.The first thing I noticed was no pain going up and down the stairs! I also have a stressful job as an assistant principle at a high school. I don’t feel as stressed about starting the school year! I just love this! I am going to use it all year as a de-stressor while I’m at school!
-Tracey W.

I am currently training for two marathons. After a six mile run my lower right leg and ankle area became incredibly sore. There was some swelling as well. I’ve been unable to run at all and even walking has been painful ever since. I’ve rested, iced, used essential oils, and had therapeutic body work in an attempt to continue training. The pain level would ease some, but every time I tried to run again, it flared up. Very frustrating! I took one Inspirin packet (YUM!) immediately and another packet before bed on Wednesday. I noticed a little less pain when I got up the next morning. I took two more packets Thursday morning and another two Thursday afternoons. Pain was subsiding slowly and the swelling was less as well. I switched to one packet before breakfast, one before lunch, one before dinner and one before bed starting on Friday. Each day there was less pain. I walked 4 1⁄2 miles on Tuesday, with little to no discomfort during or after. I continued taking 3-4 Inspirin daily. By the following Friday, there was almost no pain and all the swelling was gone. I hadn’t gone out for another walk/run until today. After 4 1⁄4 miles today, walking not running, I am pain and swelling free. Woo-hoo I will continue to walk only for another week or so before I attempt running again. I’m very excited to finally have no pain! It’s important to note that everyone’s body is different. It may take some more ‘senior’ bodies like mine a little longer to heal. It’s all good! I can’t stop talking about this amazing product. Everyone is trying and buying it!
-Lyn S.

While jogging last year on my beautiful lake front, I fell. I am right handed, I shattered and fracture my right forearm. Since the day of my fall I have known nothing but PAIN!!! After 3 or 4 different pain medications that were having side effects that I choose not to discuss, I chose to live in pain. Then my first order of INSPIRIN arrived last Tuesday. This date is important to me, IT WAS MY FIRST DAY PAIN FREE SINCE MY FALL. I never told ANYONE how much I was suffering. I took one serving, then half an hour later I took another one. I began to feel joy, I felt like I was walking on clouds! I took another one before I went to bed. The next morning I opened my eyes and I was feeling happy. I am eternally grateful to my FORVERGREEN FAMILY. I AM FINALLY HOME!
-Dianne H.

I have had Fibromyalgia for the past thirteen years and as I was attempting to get out of bed and I was in significant pain. I managed to get up and move slowly through the house and headed to the kitchen. I was stressed and I felt terrible mentally (brain fog, fuzzy headed etc) and physically was experiencing a lot of PAIN on the 1-10 scale about 7.5 - 8. I opened and downed an Inspirin packet. I started moving about and doing just a couple of things like feeding the cat and within fifteen minutes I realized my low back, hips, and legs quit hurting. ZERO PAIN and within a total of thirty minutes my brain fog cleared and I proceeded to have a wonderful day, pain free and clearheaded, calm and grounded. ALL I can say is AWESOME! I am SOLD on this product. I took several packets with me to the Fibromyalgia Support Group. People began to try them, including the main facilitator, who is an exercise physiologist. His big complaint that day was EXTREME STRESS. He gulped it down in short order and went from being on edge, red faced, an overly animated to a very mellow, profoundly peaceful fellow. The whole group saw the dramatic change in his demeanor in a matter of minutes. So we gave his experience a 10 on a scale of 1-10 for success and titled it,“ Extreme Stress to Profound Peace”. Two other group members were ready to try it. At the moment they were experiencing pain. On a scale of 1-10 one person was a 5 and the other an 8. Both of them agreed that their pain levels dropped. The first one who stated a 5 said after 30 minutes the pain dropped to a 3. The other one who was at an 8 claimed a 5. The gentleman who had been an 8 stated,“I usually cannot sit for a very long time and I have sat through the entire meeting. Thanks for allowing me to share this, I was EXCITED, THRILLED, and AMAZED.
-Susan M.

No comments:

Post a Comment