Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Yes, I'm a Hemp Dealer!


I was on the phone with one of my Versativa partners yesterday and he has a son that he placed in his business under him. His son is 17 years old and they are on fire to promote their Versativa Hemp businesses. I told my partner that he should make a sweatshirt for his son that says, "I'm a hemp dealer" and put his Versativa website on it! Boy, that got a laugh out of him! The more I though about it, we ARE hemp dealers. We are promoting awesome industrial hemp products that are literally changing lives! And the more we deal, the more we change lives!

My partner proceeded to tell me of his experience with our new Versativa product called Inspirin. He has been anemic for some time. However since taking Inspirin his condition WENT AWAY! He is feeling great! The doctors asked him what he did and the only thing he changed was taking Inspirin! This is not a medical claim that Versativa Inspirin cures anemia, but what happen IS what happened. All I can say is, "He is hooked on Inspirin!" For that matter, so am I! It has changed my life both physically and financially. I would encourage you to try Inspirin. And if you like, you can become a "hemp dealer" too!

No comments:

Post a Comment